Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Showing Off

I LOVE designing kitchens.  They are the heart of the house and where most of the action takes place.  It is so important to have a kitchen that you feel comfortable working in.  When starting kitchen remodels, usually my client's number one reason for doing a remodel is that their kitchens do not work for them and they love to cook.  How can you find inspiration for a dish in a kitchen that is too hard to get around, no matter how large a space you have?

Today, I am showing off!  Here are two photos of a kitchen and butler's pantry that I recently designed for a spec house.  Since I didn't have a particular person that I was designing for, I made the kitchen how I would want it.



Find more photos of this project on my website at www.aw-id.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment